Statement Of Ethical Intent
Past Lives Statement Of Intent
- That whenever I work with someone: I will always endeavour to follow these guidelines to the best of my ability.
- To be honest, open minded, non-judgemental and treat all clients and/or customers with appropriate & equal respect.
- To strive to source and use goods that are produced without the exploitation of other people, animals or the land.
- To only charge an appropriate fee and to discuss this fee with all clients or customer in advance of any work being undertaken.
- To maintain client confidentiality, unless this is overruled by a child protection issue or vulnerable adult protection issue, in which case to report all suspected such cases to the relevant authority.
- To not knowingly work with an individual under the age of 18 years without the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian.
- To not knowingly work with an individual without their informed consent.
- To refer any client to a qualified health professional when appropriate.